Saturday, June 5, 2010

MW2: Stimulus Pack


From Left to Right: Bailout, Crash, Storm, Overgrown, Salvage











So as some of you may know, the Second Map Pack for MW2 called the resurgence pack has recently come out on Xbox Live. But I am a PS3 gamer so I have to wait a month before I can get the map pack, so I'm going to look at the first map pack. The Stimulus Pack. The price for this map pack is $15. That's a little too much for just 5 maps. The new maps are Storm, Salvage, and Bailout. They brought back two oldies but goodies from Cod4, Crash and Overgrown. I was an avid Cod4 player and Crash was one of my favourites so I enjoyed getting a nuke the first time I played Crash on here against the people who had no clue where everyone was cause they didn't play Cod4. I would say all the maps here except for Bailout (which is like an urban apartment block type map) are good. I enjoy Storm (Factory type place with Rain) and Salvage was pretty good as well. But again most of you will buy this for $15. I did the download sharing thing that you can do for PSN purchases and I split it with two other people so really I only payed $5 for this map pack. Which is the price that it should be worth. If you got this on PS3, you have the option to split it with four others. But if you're on Xbox or PC, you may have got this a month earlier but really your paying for overpriced maps and therefore you got the dick end again. So if your on PS3, you should split this with some friends. But if your not, wait for a price drop.






No comments: